Affiliate Terms and Conditions
1. Enrollment in the Program
To begin the enrollment process, you will submit a complete Affiliate Program Application. We will evaluate your application in good faith and will notify you of your acceptance or rejection. We may reject your application if we determine (in our sole discretion) that your site is unsuitable for the Program. Unsuitable sites may include, but are not limited to, those that include the following:
* promote sexually explicit materials;
* promote violence;
* promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
* promote illegal activities;
* include “SanosEyewear,” any other trademark of SanosEyewear Woodworking and Hardwdareor its affiliates, or variations or misspellings of any of them, in their URLs to the left of the top-level domain name (e.g., “.com”, “.net”, “.uk”, etc.) — for example, a URL such as “SanosEyewear.domain.com”, “SanosEyewearcompanies.domain.com” or “SanosEyewearstore.domain.com” would not be acceptable;
* otherwise violate intellectual property rights; and/or
* does not maintain a reasonable standard of performance and quality.
* Sites that contain undocumented customer reviews within your website is prohibited in relation to any link to SanosEyewear. By participating in the Program you agree that you will not engage in any such activities. If we reject your application, you are welcome to re-apply to the Program at any time. You should also note that if we accept your application and your site is thereafter determined (in our sole discretion) to be unsuitable for the Program, we may terminate this Agreement.
2. Allowed PPC bidding tactics
General PPC bidding using non-SanosEyewear trademark and/or non-domain keywords that draws traffic to the affiliate’s site will be allowed. Direct link on any brand specific keyword within any search engine are allowed as long as the Ad Copies represent SanosEyewear.com in a professional manner that won’t degrade our brand.
3. Unacceptable PPC bidding tactics:
Any misspellings or variations of our company name, is also prohibited. They include and be it separately or in combination with other keywords, but not limited to the following: SanosEyewear SanosEyewears SanosEyewear woodworking SanosEyewear hardware SanosEyewear tools SanosEyewear company SanosEyewear store SanosEyewear pro Direct-to-Merchant PPC: SanosEyewear.com prohibit affiliates from engaging in “direct-to-merchant PPC” bidding, in which the affiliate creates text ads that send traffic directly to the merchant site (using an affiliate link).
You acknowledge and agree that you will:
(a) use any Content only in a lawful manner and only in accordance with the terms of this Agreement;
(b) not distribute Content using distribution methods that are illegal or prohibited under CAN-SPAM;
(c) not, in connection with this Agreement, display or reference on your site, any trademark or logo of any manufacturer on the SanosEyewear.com site except as expressly provided in Content;
(d) not modify or alter any Content that consists of a graphic image, other than to resize it;
(e) not edit any Content that consists of text, other than to shorten its length;
(f) not sell, redistribute, sublicense or transfer any Content;
(g) not use any Content in a manner intended to send sales to any site other than the SanosEyewear.com site; and
(h) within 72 hours delete any Content that is no longer displayed on the SanosEyewear.com site or that we notify you is no longer available for your use.
You verify that our datafeed or products are not included, uploaded, downloaded or advertised on places such as Froogle, (Google Products ), competing merchants stores or sites, eBay, etc or similar locations by you, an associate or partner as an affiliate link, banner, domain, page, or re-direct, etc. other than on your own sites(s), domains, etc. that may conflict with our own stores or other affiliate partner sites.
You verify that any search engine ppc campaigns whereby customer lands on your site or page first that promotes and displays links, banners, coupons, product images (such as use from a datafeed, or other product display tool ) or any item related to SanosEyewear.com, and thereby when customer lands on your site or page they must click-though from a link, banner, product image (such as use from a datafeed or other product display tool.)
5. Order Processing
We will process Product orders placed by customers who follow Tracking Links from your site to our site. We reserve the right to reject orders that do not comply with any requirements that we may establish. We will be responsible for all aspects of order processing and fulfillment. Among other things, we will prepare order forms, process payments, cancellations, and returns, and handle customer service.
6. Referral Fees
For a Product sale to be eligible to earn a referral fee, the customer must click-through a Tracking Link from your site to our site, and add the Product to his or her shopping cart during a session and makes a purchase before the session lapses. We will only pay referral fees on such Products after order, payment and shipping have occurred.
7. Coupon Policy
Affiliates may only use coupons, discounts or offers as may be provided in the admin area of the affiliate network. Specifically, any use of coupons, discounts or offers found from other sources other than the network admin area may result in commissions being reversed and the account removed from the program.
8. Duplicate Orders
In the event multiple affiliate cookies are placed for the same order, credit will be given to the last-click (most recent) and any other commission(s) for the order will be voided.
9. Full Commission Structure
Sale Commission 10%
30 Day Tracking Cookie